Bachelor Party Trip Destination in Maine
Not just for bachelors! Bacheloretts, Girl’s Trips, and mixed groups welcome!
Just a 5 hour drive North of Boston and a one hour drive from Bangor International Airport, is the best kept secret Maine has to offer. In our humble opinion. Located near the Northern Terminus of the Appalachian Trail, on acres and acres of wilderness, is the famous Camp Katahdin Adventures.
Guys and gals are choosing the Katahdin Area of Northern Maine to escape everyday life and experience the greatest outdoor/luxury adventure in New England.
Denney Lodge at Camp Katahdin is a luxury lodge that sleeps 15 comfortably. Your accommodations are top of the line with full kitchen, state-of-the-art boardroom, WiFi, comfortable beds and living areas. But, the real shining attraction is the great outdoors with adventures that are almost endless.
- 7 days a week, no license needed pheasant hunting
- A private shooting pavilion with private Navy Seal Firearm Trainers
- ATV and Snowmobile trail access with guided tours
- Hiking, mountain climbing, and mountain biking
- Bonfires, catered, tented meals (or cook for yourself)
- Games, survival instruction classes, or cooking classes
- And so much more
A guy’s trip to Camp Katahdin. Taking advantage of Denney Lodge’s military vehicles, our private shooting pavilion and Navy Seal instruction.
We love big bonfires! A little game of beer pong and the guys fueling up at the kitchen table.
Camp Katahdin groups love easy access to Shin Pond and our ATV trails that are maintained by the Patten ATV Club.